Monday, February 7, 2011

Realized...

Hey there my loves!

Hope you're all doing good. I know it has been quite a while...but I just don't seem to come up with anything good lately to write about. Also, I've been going through some difficult times and was more busy paying attention to myself rather than other things.

This is going to be a short post...but all I want to say is that...everyone makes mistakes...no one is perfect...but shit...can't we just grow up and go on with our lives like adults and act like such. I've realized that no matter what happens in some peoples lives they will never change. Instead of growing up they're growing down. Become more immature by the minute. Have a little more respect for the ones that surround you and the ones that no longer surround you. No matter what happens in my life...where I go, or what I might do...I'll always have respect for certain people. Anyways, not everyone is the same.

Ugh! I don't even know what I'm writing. I'm just letting words pour out of me...expecting what? NOTHING!

Anyways, guess I'll write something that makes sense next time. Looking forward to new things in my life. Changes!

Cheers!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment