Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm not perfect.

Hey there stud-muffins!

As I was driving to work today I was thinking about some things that have happened in the last year or so. Mistakes I've made and things I've learned. People that I have met and people who I've gotten to know better.

It amazes me how people are so quick to judge others...to point fingers, but it's so difficult to look at their own mess. I've been judged up and down side to side yet I have to laugh because the people to talk shit about me are the worse. I mean they seem to be these inocent little sheep yet they're more like dragons. Yikes! And the fucked up thing is, they actually look like one. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I'm some sheep or a saint, cuz babe, I'm far from it. Yet I will tell you something, I have a heart of gold...maybe more like platinum. Hahaha! No, but seriously...how can someone point fingers and pretend like they're "perfect"? Seriously, get a life. People seem to amaze me more and more everyday. I've been told that I'm a selfish, self centered bitch. Well...truth is I'm not. I might have given that impression to some, but I'm not. I will say, that this year is all about me, in my world that is. I am going to pay attention to what matters the most to me at this moment. Enough of that bullshit. And if that makes me a selfish bitch...then so be it. I could care less and I know who the real me is. I don't care what anyone might think of me. One thing I will say is that I will never point fingers knowing that I am far from being perfect. I hate to see when a women talks shit about another woman, specially when you could tell how disgusting she is.

Anyway, enough of this crap. See you guys around.

Cheers!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment