Monday, December 27, 2010

Life is certaintly a bitch.

Hello there bloggies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I spent the whole day at the hospital due to the fact that my dad was hospitalized, he finally came home today. Anyways, we had a good time, my mom was there, grandad, aunt, brother and we had a good time overall.

Anyways, today I really don't have much to say either, like my last couple of posts, but I must say one thing...this year has been a lesson to me. I've learned so many things about myself, it's not even funny. Life has certaintly been a bitch to me the whole year. Hopefully next year will be a great one. I have high expectations. I'm not in my happy place.

Cheers!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Better luck in the new year Marie :) I hope you get a chance to follow your dreams and aspirations ASAP!

    ReplyDelete