Monday, August 16, 2010

Mosque at ground zero?




Are you kidding me? I understand that we live in a country where we have "freedom of religion", but building a mosque at ground zero is just, absurd. I know that I can't judge every single Muslim because they're not all the same, I've met some amazing Muslim people who happen to be great friends. But to have the Hamas terror group leader say that they have to build it, is just wrong. It's not about "freedom of religion" it's about respect to the memory of those who were KILLED on 9/11 in the name of ALLAH. We cannot ignore that fact. President Obama is all for it, because we have "freedom of religion" yet last year he requested that Georgetown University cover up or remove Roman Catholic icons and symbols that adorn one of their halls and also to cover up a monogram that symbolizes the name of Jesus Christ. Nothing makes sense to me right now. Am I stupid or what? I am not saying to not build the mosque, just build it elsewhere. It's an insult to the lost lives and their loved ones.

I feel that by letting this mosque be built at that sight gives them a sense of empowerment over this nation, it's like saying; we killed you, we don't give a damn and we're taken over. We have no conscience whatsoever. It's like us going to their country and building Church's all over the place, yes, we have invaded but, in the words of a 5 year old: they started it. We don't have the intention of making their country a christian one, so why would they want to "eliminate" us all and make America a Muslim place? Just because their Koran says every infidel should be eliminated? If America is so bad, what are they doing here? It is the land of the free and brave, but why come here and try and change our way of living? Practice your religion, have your beliefs, but don't go killing people just because they don't share your same beliefs. What do you call a country that doesn't let women have an education? A country where women are stoned to death, where children are taught to be terrorists? Are you kidding me?

I don't know what most of you think, but personally I thik IT IS wrong to build the mosque at ground zero.

Cheers!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize that Muslims also perished in the attack? Do you really believe that only the feelings of families of Christian victims should be only ones considered?

    You can't be for freedom while denying it to others in belief and words.

    Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know that many inocent Muslims perished as well that day. I still believe the Mosque shouldn't be built there.

    ReplyDelete