Monday, July 19, 2010

My first blog.

Hello there readers!

As this is my first time writing I am going to introduce myself. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a famous blog or anything like it and I'm sure that whoever reads it will actually already know me but for those who don't...here I go.

I am a 25 year old female. Puertorrican, born and raised in the island, so don't get it twisted and confuse me with a "puertorrican" that was born and raised in the US...no offense, but WE ARE different. I am a student and a nanny. I love my job but I do not intend to do it for the rest of my life. Children are great and I love them but I can't be a nanny forever. Many may think; of course it's not a real job. Well, to me it is...you are responsible for that childs life and anything that might happen to him/her. I've been living in the States for the past five years now, it's great and I love it but, I do miss my little island. Someday I will be back. I have two brothers, I am the middle child and only girl (duh!) I love my family and all, but sometimes they do get on my nerves terribly. I do tend to argue a lot with my parents, but that's ok we always end up talking within a day. I'm sure you'll read many blogs about my parents and I and our wars. I love to surround myself with amazing people, and I must admit my friends are all pretty darn amazing. I must add too that when we're all together, there's never a dull moment. Also, there's a lot of drama, which you will read about as well...but hey, that's what keeps life interesting, no? People love gossip even though many might say they don't. Get real mofo!

I'm the type of gal that will say things to you the way they are, I won't keep my mouth shut and if I believe in something I will fall on my ass and stick to my point. Unless your point of view convinces me. I will say or ask things to my parents that most people wouldn't dare to...you will also hear about that. I'm pretty laidback and try to enjoy life to the fullest. Just stay tuned and you'll probably read something that you'll like. Feel free to comment or whatever. I will try my best to post daily even if it's only a line or two or to tell you that I am peeing! Anyway readers, peace out!

Cheers!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment