Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting married?


Hello there bloggies!

Hope you're doing good today. I woke up today on the wrong side of the bed, but as the day went by I guess it got better.

Today while at work I was watching, Bethenny getting married? The 2 year old I take care of was taking a nap when she finally woke up and walked into the living room. She sat down next to me and started watching the show with me. As Bethenny is making her way down the aisle, Amelie says; I wanna get married! I looked at her and just laughed, her tiny serious face was just priceless. Then she mentioned "Prince Charming".

When you're a little girl all you see is a beautiful dress, veil, tiara and flowers. As you grow older you imagine all that and the perfect man..."Prince Charming". So I thought to myself; Does he really exist? Is there really out there a man that I could call "Prince Charming"? Maybe...maybe not. Maybe someday I will be able to answer this question.

On another subject, today I fell in love with "British GQ" it is full of yummy and delicious men. Best eye candy ever. If "Prince Charming" looks anything like the model up top...welcome to my life.


Well, my day wasn't full of anything exciting so that's why this post today is boring. I'm sure there will be some fun interesting things to come.

Cheers!
-M

3 comments:

  1. Mary, Prinche charming is out there, he'll appear sooner or later and you will know. I found mine just when I said "i'm done, no more dating I give up, how many horrible dates and breakups do one has to ability to survive?" a week later I meet this guy, the moment I saw him I said " he is so freaking perfect, we talked for about an hour and kissed for about five, lol. We have been together for a little more than a year and have been living together for about 10 months. we have no drama, no issues, no fight, not one argument yet. I truly believe he is my prince charming and I know there is one for all of us good girls, we just have to not rush it y cuando menos lo pensamos aparece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Prince Charming, lol, damn computer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of him on the rocks

    ReplyDelete