Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lessons learned.


Hello there lovies!

Hope you're all doing well. So, it's been twelve days since my birthday and in such short time I've learned a lot of things. 2010 was a lesson for me, many things happened and I learned many more. 2011 has only been around for a few months, but has taught me quite a few things.

I'm a very open person, I open my heart to anyone and it seems to have bit me on the butt I don't hold grudges with anyone, yet it seems like the whole world has a problem with me.

I've learned not to trust everyone, like I usually do. I've learned to keep things to myself and shut up about things no one needs to know about. At the end of the day those so called "friends" aren't really your friends.

I understand it's quite hard to understand me...but why? Just for trying to nice and kind. I guess sometimes it's just better and easier to be a bitch.

I continue to ask myself; what is a real friend?
One who takes you for who you are! One that doesn't judge you for things you do or have done. One who will be there no matter what you do or what life might bring your way.

Love to you all!
Cheers!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment